M&A / Private Equity
We provide a full range of services in connection with M&A / Private Equity transactions, including advice on optimized tax and corporate transaction structures and acquisition finance. Thus, we offer consistent transaction advice from one source.
Our comprehensive transaction practice includes:
- due diligence services
- drafting and negotiating the sale and purchase agreement, along with all other relevant transactional documents
- management incentive programs
- seller re-participation models
- post-acquisition structuring
- restructuring leveraged finance
- corporate law issues relating to portfolio companies
- exits by way of IPO or third-party sale, including secondary buy-outs, or recapitalizations
How we advise our clients
We aim to provide clients with a seamless service at all stages of the project.
Typically, a transaction is led by two partners who warrant a consistently high level of quality of the entire team.
Our clients appreciate our transparent fee arrangements which we prefer instead of billing by the hour. Such fee arrangements may relate either to the entire transaction or to certain transactional phases.
Our fees are based on the characteristics of the individual transaction, the level of complexity, the scope of advice and the quality of our work. Ultimately, the parameter for our fees is set by how satisfied our clients are.